Who will I be working for?
A leading organisation who are instantly recognisable.
What will I be doing?
To assist the Project Director in delivering a high level project, ensuring safety, commercial and contractual obligations are met and seeking continuous improvement through implementing and leading world class PMO capability and delivery.
- Responsible for supporting the Project Director in the development and implementation of a high level project, detailing how our client will deliver their operational responsibilities.
- Responsible for liaison for all activities necessary to achieve each stage including Dynamic Testing, Trial Running, and Trial Operations.
- Adopt governance principles which have been utilised throughout worldwide operations.
- Responsibility for continuous improvement within the Project Delivery function, leading to increased levels of customer satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management.
- Responsible for reporting performance.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Programme Management Office in accordance with best practice.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Previous experience in a dynamic and high profile project delivery position, gained within a customer service-based occupation.
- Substantial experience with delivering projects,with an emphasis on complex systems integration, assurance, safety, and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with pressure whilst still ensuring that the strategic aims of stakeholders are met.
- Able to fully understand the service and safety implications of the contractual environment.
- Experience of dealing at a senior level with key stakeholders both in the private and public sector.
- Degree level qualification in an engineering discipline.
What else do I need to know?
This role is offered on a fixed term contract to December 2019.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.