Where will I be working?
A highly interesting, ground breaking company, with a forward thinking approach. A growing business, with an interesting past and an exciting future, offering modern working environments and a warm welcome to all new employees.
What will I be doing?
An enthusiastic and collaborative OFFICE MANAGER is required to oversee the general management and reception duties of a specific unit’s site and provide executive support to the senior management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the day-to-day running of reception, office and labs for up to 30 staff ;
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are fulfilled on-site to ensure safe, comfortable working conditions;
- Providing support with computing and IT;
- Procurement of office equipment and consumables;
- Processing expenses and raising purchase orders;
- Managing diaries for senior ID management, liaising with external parties, setting up conference calls;
- Dealing with catering requests;
- Helping to plan and book national and international travel and conferences; preparing detailed itineraries and travel documentation.
What skills and experiences are required?
- Superb problem-solving, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines
- Flexible; good listener and team-player; able to use own initiative
- Used to working in fast-paced environment, supporting the co-ordination of a growing team
- Responsible, outgoing, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills particularly with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint); knowledge of teleconference systems such asWebEx andGoTo meetings.
Experience providing senior-level executive administration support including calendar and meeting co-ordination and travel planning.
Qualification in and /or experience of overseeing Health and Safety in the workplace
Experience of managing reception duties in a busy, dynamic environment.
What else do I need to know?
This role is currently based on the Oxford Science Park but ALL employees will be moving to the MILTON PARK BUSINESS PARK in the coming year - candidates must be happy with BOTH locations short and long term.
The role is permanent and full-time 37.5 hours per week, regular working days Monday to Friday, flexibility in hours of duty may be required subject to operational requirements.
Salary is based on experience so please state your salary expectations on applying. Greta benefits and a lovely working environment and culture await the successful candidate.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Diary Management
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Office Manager
- Travel Arrangements
- Senior Administration