Who will I be working for?
My client is a niche consultancy business. They operate across the world and with unrivalled sector insight and a reputation for producing innovative solutions, they offer a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.
What will I be doing?
Due to maternity leave, they are now looking to find a fantastic recruitment professional for a period of 6 months starting March 2017.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will work in collaboration with the other Business Recruitment Consultant, in the management of the complete recruitment process, ensuring that any new capability recruited into the business is aligned with the brief from the hiring manager. This will involve working with internal managers by adding value in providing professional advice on the most appropriate attraction strategy. You will also be the point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process ensuring they have a positive and professional image of the Company throughout.
- To proactively manage recruitment campaigns for all practice areas, ensuring that regular contact is maintained with hiring managers on progress updates
- To manage day to day recruitment queries ensuring they are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- To generate a candidate pipeline through direct sourcing via job boards, advertising, headhunting, employee referrals, and recruitment events
- To ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and cost effective manner and in accordance with the planned attraction strategy
- To assist in the development of role/candidate specifications in collaboration with relevant managers
- To conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews and present offers to successful candidates
- To assist in the hiring decision by being an active member of the interview panels
- To take a lead role in all communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process and accountability for the quality of the candidate experience
- To manage the company wide PSL for external suppliers
- To play a lead role in Graduate Recruitment Programmes
- To review and revise the Company’s Recruitment policy and procedure to ensure best practice is aligned with business needs
- To coach best practice interview skills with relevant managers
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience of managing the end to end recruitment process within an in house recruitment role.
- Familiar with work in a technical service business
- Be creative when devising recruitment strategies for niche roles
- Proven experience of working to demanding hiring targets and deadlines
- Experience with competency based interviewing
- Knowledge and experience of utilising the latest e-recruitment tools and techniques
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within a team
- An appreciation of employment legislation, including UK Visa and Immigration, especially in relation to recruitment.
- A proactive, results driven approach with a “can do” attitude to all aspects of working
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
What else do I need to know?
This is a maternity contract role for 6 months with a salary of £40,000.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.