Where will I be working?
A small team within an exciting, fast-paced sector, with high standards and expectations are seeking a like-minded PA/EA to support two of their team of seniors (some remotely based).
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a strong Executive Assistant to provide a senior secretarial/Administration service to a director and executive of the company.
As part of a small team, duties at times will be broad and as such a flexible, strong all rounder is required but the core role will include:
- Be fully conversant with all activities of the company in order to liaise effectively and pro-actively with executives and external contacts.
- Schedule appointments, co-ordinate travel & accommodation & produce itineraries
- General administration support
- Screen incoming calls and email, redirect correspondence and callers to the appropriate department. Obtain additional information as required to assist the executives and management’s time
- Prepare professional presentations for executives, as required using appropriate media
- Take dictation and/or transcribe external or internal correspondence and reports
- Gather and submit relevant information from varied sources as directed by executive(s)
- Maintain filing systems to enable efficient retrieval of documents
- Co-ordinate bookings and arrangements for meeting rooms to maximise use of these resources
- Other ad hoc office duties, such as answering telephones, answering the door, emptying dishwasher etc.
Key areas required:
- Administrative requirements are anticipated and provided on time
- Diaries are kept up to date and all meetings/appointments are scheduled accordingly
- All documents composed and presented to a very high standard
- Projects completed within agreed time-scales
- A very high level of attention to detail
What skills and experiences are required?
You will be working as part of a small, close knit team and supporting seniors remotely (London/field based) so attention to detail and flexibility are a must,
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience working at a senior level with advanced secretarial skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Ability to handle a range of issues of great sensitivity and confidentiality with confidence
- Ability to prepare detailed reports and presentations from basic instruction with high levels of accuracy
What else do I need to know?
As well as a good salary, our client offer 23 days holiday PLUS 2 week Xmas shut-down (entitlement increase with service), BUPA Healthcare cover and highly discounted gym membership (based on the business park).
This role is permanent and full-time 8:30am - 5:30pm.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Digital Dictation
- Senior Administration