Who will I be working for?
A forward thinking, successful and progressive company. Modern offices and a warm, welcoming culture await prospective new employees.
What will I be doing?
- Communicate professionally at all times with all stakeholders
- Provide solution focused support and advice to all stakeholders by telephone, email and written communication
- Wherever possible, be a single point of contact and take ownership of any query, request or issue
- Update records and keep accurate notes of customer interactions
- Process applications for services and maintain contact information
- Complete checks associated with the data quality initiatives
- When required, be involved in outbound calling campaigns, compliance projects and other projects that will improve customer satisfaction
- Be familiar with our accounting systems, including payments, credit control, account queries, statements, ledgers and credit limits
- Pro-actively analyse systems and services, making suggestions on improvements where appropriate
- Work with the 2nd line support team, to ensure first time resolution at all times
What skills and experience are required
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solution and resolution focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing, approachable and friendly with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, love to help and can naturally show empathy towards the customer’s needs
- Computer literate
This role is offered as an initial 6 month contract
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.